Create an MVP using Typeform I/O and other APIs (such as Twilio, Stripe, Twitter, Google Apps, Slack etc.) that collects data in smart, useful and creative ways.
What is Typeform I/O?
Typeform I/O is an API for building dynamic typeforms bringing a whole new level of automation to data collection.
Of course, divided in three categories:
- Best by judges (voted by contest judges): 1,200.00 € cash prize.
- Best I/O Hack (voted by the participants): 600.00 € cash prize.
- Best by popularity (voted by the participants): 600.00 € cash prize.
- Team size: 1 - 3. You can participate in a team or on your own, and we’ll find a team for you if you don’t have one.
- Use Typeform I/O.
- No restrictions on using other public APIs.
- Host your code on GitHub.
- Present your MVP (maximum 3 minutes + 2 minutes of questions).
- Introductory workshop: 9am to 9:30am
- Hackathon: 9:30am to 10pm
- Presentations: 10pm to 12am
Ideas & Suggestions
- Voiceform: Create a typeform using voice.
- Scrappy: A form scraper that converts any form into a Typeform.
- SlackForm: Create forms from using something like /form “yes_no”ı”Are you Victor?” that links and presents the results in a Slack channel.
- HowAreYou: Application to send you a personalized form everyday, asking questions and showing inspirational quotes based on your location.
- Hello World: A program to learn new coding skills through asking questions that increase in complexity based on previous answers.
- Typeformizer: An automatic A/B optimizer for forms. This would adapt a form, analyze the results and then ask more relevant questions (by changing the order of questions, simplifying the language of the questions, etc.) to improve completion rates.
- Childform: A builder that uses different devices (like a webcam or an Arduino) that makes typeform creation fun.